Determine whether leasing or buying is a better fit for you.
1. How long do you keep your vehicle?
a. 2 - 3 years
b. 4 - 5 years
c. 6+ years
2. How many miles do you put on your vehicle each year?
a. 8,000 - 12,000 miles
b. 13,000 - 17,000 miles
c. 17,000+ miles
3. At the end of your contract, do you tend to:
a. trade-in your existing vehicle for a new one
b. sell your existing vehicle before purchasing another
c. keep your vehicle after payoff
4. How did you obtain your existing vehicle?
5. What enhancements do you make to your vehicle?
a. none, I maintain its factory condition
b. I make minor adjustments
c. I customize the vehicle to my tastes
6. How do you maintain your vehicle?
a. take it to an authorized manufacturer/dealer
b. take it to an independent service dealer
c. perform the vehicle maintenance yourself